Welcome to Fixxer! We're a friendly community of Webmasters, SEO and web marketing experts helping you with your website, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, AdSense, AdWords, search engine ranking and search results (SERPs), search engine optimization, search engine and local marketing, Google penalty removal and site recovery, UI and UX, web design, development and mobile apps. You canDismiss Notice
- read articles about search engines & SEO, SEM, PPC & Local Marketing
- ask questions and get quick answers in our Q&A forum
- download files, documents and webmaster resources
- hire an SEO or SEM expert to help you with optimizing your site!
What Cookies Are
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you're viewing. This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
Our Cookie Usage
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Advertising cookies (possibly third-party). If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser's options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software: